Come on people!!! Pick a DAM date already!!!

Yep!!! FISHERMEN!!!
Blah Blah Blah!!!

if I wasn't already committed to go catch some "gay bass" up at big lake, i'd go with you this weekend.

BTW, this valley wide rumble has EVERYONE interested, but everyone too lame to committ to any dates.

ANytime is fine for me... for me the tourny season will be just starting but a sunday one would be fine....

Delw

!!!Well the "Wishy-washy" bunch has finally starte to jell some thing......
Kinda-Sorta-Halfway-Maybe-a-Littlebitso-But they still aren't quite sure........
Needs to rattle off of ones tounge very quickly to sound right.....
:D :D :D

I think it takes so long because they have to spend so much time screwing around makeing some thing as simple as a date on a calender. Then they will have to load the boat, then fill the cooler, then get bait...etc. etc.etc....
why not just make it for aug next year..or maybe ten years down the road...Or maybe when you all die, then have your ashes stirred together and you can fish together for eternity, or at least hang together like a bunch of old weman at a tupperware party.........
....!!!FFFIIIISSSSHHHHEEEEERRRRWWWOOOOSSSIIESSSS!!!

When your an old woman!!!
Even setting a date to go to the pottey can be a major undertaking...ROFLMAO!!!!!!
C'mon Fisherwosie, washerweman...Lets put the quilt down and put your old dusty heads together to come up with some thing a little more concrete than this and make it happen.....Maybe they are really waiting for the second comming.....ROFLMAO!! some more......HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!Common fisherhags, lets fish or get off the pot...

Well don't let the elk boys stop you from seting a date, or is that going on a date? Never know with the talk about gays and lesbians :D

Any thing for an excuse, I think they would use the excuse their shoe was untide and milk it for a week, if left to their own devices..ROFLMAO!!!!
:D

Back