Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Colorado Wyoming

prhunter

Does anyone know if Colorado will release their deer/elk draw results before the Wyoming antelope/deer deadline this year?

no, it's close though

should see colorado results first week of june.

and its always a miracle that colorado even get's the results out within a week of them saying they will

Colorado results will be June 1-5 and deadline for WY pronghorn is June 1st...

I would like to apply in both states but will be hard to not knowing what my Colorado results will be since the hunt dates would be pretty close.

I guess I'll just buy a point in Wyoming then.

I wish they would. Along with that, I wish we could get our WY elk draw results like we use to. For $9 each, I'd get a point for every species (deer, elk, antelope, bear) in Colorado. Moose, Goat & Sheep will cost you more.

I wish that too, I likely will draw unit 3 in CO for lopes, would sure help me out with deciding Wyoming if I new for sure if i lucked out in CO.

That is funny... I put in for unit 3 also (Private land only hunt) Hoping to draw any of those tags.
WYO is "almost" a shoe in even with point creep. I think both states could definitely be done in 7-8 days of hunting, because that is what I am planning.
Start out on private in CO and let the "orange army" do what they do in WYO and come in mid week to do "cleanup duty" after all the hunting pressure leaves. I am in no hurry to work against hundreds of other hunters for a limited resource, when it can be more relaxing the other way. Could I miss out on the one "booner" in the unit, sure, but I am not out there to eat antlers or tag soup.
I wish that too, I likely will draw unit 3 in CO for lopes, would sure help me out with deciding Wyoming if I new for sure if i lucked out in CO.

I would like to apply in both states but will be hard to not knowing what my Colorado results will be since the hunt dates would be pretty close.

I guess I'll just buy a point in Wyoming then.
Colorado started a second draw last year. Might be a consideration if you want Wyoming first.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back