Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Colorado Unit 67 Mule Deer - 4th Season

Bump,
21 season is around the corner. Any updates Droptynes or anyone else who hunted 3/4th season.

Just bought land in 67 closed in September. Wow amazing buck.
Did you have much time to look for deer last fall, to see quantity and idea of quality in 67? You can pm if want, think n of drawing this fall. Thanks

Not from Colorado from Utah but if there isn’t some serious amounts of spring snow or summer rains I would definitely make sure to mark all the springs. Also would be good to maybe talk to biologist to see if any guzzlers have been built in the area. Won’t tell you were they are but if you look on google earth hard enough you can find them.

Not from Colorado from Utah but if there isn’t some serious amounts of spring snow or summer rains I would definitely make sure to mark all the springs. Also would be good to maybe talk to biologist to see if any guzzlers have been built in the area. Won’t tell you were they are but if you look on google earth hard enough you can find them.
Water is not a limiting factor during rifle seasons in this unit.

I'm looking a a 3rd season rifle mile deer hunt for this GMU. I was scouting the area a couple of weeks ago but was very limited to where I could drive due to snow. Looking for suggestions as to what areas in 67 would be good for a 3rd season rifle hunt. I plan on a few weekend camping trips this summer to learn the area better.

I took this buck during 3rd season in unit 67. PM me if you’d like more details
I have kept a mount that looks just like your deer, that my dad got in Canada 70 years ago. He died a short time later and I would love to put another one on the wall next to his. I have 25 NR points and would love any suggestions on your part when/where to hunt in 67. Thank you, Dave

send me your email to my email [email protected] and I'll send you some info
I've kept this with me since my Dad passed away 60 years ago, when I was a kid. The photo of your deer looks very similar. I’d love to hang one like his. I have 25 points and am interested in unit 66-67. I’m in pretty good shape, I hike 5-6 miles every other day; although packing in and out doesn’t sound as good as it used to. I’m sure others have asked about your hunt. If you would be willing to give some pointers, I thank you in advance.Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 7.17.44 PM.png

Back