Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Colorado bear hunting unit 43,47,471

Jc2020

I have a bear rifle tag that’s good in units 43,47,471 and just curious if any others have hunted these units for bears or any other game and saw bears not looking for specific spots just general info on these units and how your hunt went thanks in advance

I have a bear rifle tag that’s good in units 43,47,471 and just curious if any others have hunted these units for bears or any other game and saw bears not looking for specific spots just general info on these units and how your hunt went thanks in advance

I saw 4 bears in 43.

Were you hunting bears when you saw them and was there a lot of hunting pressure there when you were there?

I was hiking out from a deer hunt and didn't have a bear tag for that unit, average CO pressure I don't believe any of the folks I saw were specifically targeting bears.

I saw 2 in 43 during a first rifle elk hunt. They were in completely different areas. One at timberline and the other at around 8500'

Thanks for the input this will be my first bear hunt ever so I’m hoping I run across some

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back