Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Colorado 471 deer

I’ve read one post on here for this unit but not as of late. And before you say it yes I know it’s gnarly country. I pride myself on being in very good shape and I think this would be a great place to test it. I just think it would be a super cool unit to go hunt that early rifle tag. Has anyone hunted the unit? I’m assuming water is gonna be playing a big role. I’ve e scouted it a lot. Seems like the better looking stuff is bordering 55 and also some stuff on the southern end of the unit. Just would like to hear from anyone that’s hunted it! Thanks in advance

If you haven't been there and tried to find a deer, I can see how you'd be intrigued by the place. However, there's a reason it's so easy to draw and success rates are often so low. The last 2 years are kind if an anomaly. Go hunt it, enjoy yourself in some beautiful country. Remember those stats are based on tiny sample sizes, not universal surveys.

If you haven't been there and tried to find a deer, I can see how you'd be intrigued by the place. However, there's a reason it's so easy to draw and success rates are often so low. The last 2 years are kind if an anomaly. Go hunt it, enjoy yourself in some beautiful country. Remember those stats are based on tiny sample sizes, not universal surveys.
Have you been in there? I’m wanting someone’s experience in there? And yes I understand theres a small amount of hunters in there every year. Looked like maybe 40 or so on average a year in the early rifle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back