MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

CO 2nd season!!

Elkhunter24

Hello everyone who is all getting geared up and the trucks packed? I will be working on it and this weekend and we leave next Tuesday!

I think I finally have everything gear wise bought. Some food items left and we'll be heading out! Don't get to leave until the 22nd, but get to hunt all week. How long are you staying out? Good luck!

Pretty easy for me. I can get ready in 10 min. Elk is done, but I have a 2nd season buck tag. I'll use the muzzleloader. I want to hunt right below timberline, so i'm hoping for not much snow. I know where a nice muley hangs out.

We leave the 18th but we have a 27 hour truck ride to Colorado from PA. First we are stopping in Wyoming to see a buddy of mine then heading down to Colorado. we will be hunting the whole entire 2nd season, unless we tag out. Good luck Elkstalker. I have been looking at the weather and it looks decent only thing I am worried about is the moon.

Headed out this weekend for 1st rifle to help a buddy try to fill his bull tag. I'll head out solo for 2nd rifle the weekend after. Unfortunately I cant take a ton of time off work so hopefully I can fill my cow tag in the few days I can hunt. Feeling optimistic though...

Headed out on the 19th, long drive from AL. I think I have everything set to go....sealed the seams and tested the stove on my Cimerran tent this weekend. Meals from Heather's Choice....now just need to pack everything up and make sure it all fits.

I wont leave until the first week in November. All the gear is ready for loading. Going camping this weekend to make sure everything is working properly. Good luck to all.

FireTiger has a buck tag for an area we've hunted a couple of times. We haven't had much success, but we've stalked a couple of very large deer in the past. We'll see what this year holds!

I am starting the packing process tonight. Gathering all my gear and washing. we are packing the truck and trailers on Sunday. We have elk and deer tags.

I am starting the packing process tonight. Gathering all my gear and washing. we are packing the truck and trailers on Sunday. We have elk and deer tags.

Good luck 24. I'm heading out to CO on Thursday morning in hopes to fill my 1st rifle elk tag! I am beyond excited and ready to get out there.

"we have a 27 hour truck ride to Colorado from PA."

And I thought my 12 hour drive was going to be a long day! Good luck all, hope to see and be posting some pictures on the 31st

Flying in on the 20th to link up and head to the hills. Elk tag in hand and a buddy with a GMU44 deer tag!!

Weather looks like it's going to be dog poop (warm) for 2nd season this year. I'm going to cross my fingers that they have it wrong.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back