Cheney (Halliburton) ends Hot Food to Troops in Iraq

JoseCuervo

I guess not having an 'exit strategy' from Dubya and Cheney wasn't bad enough, now it seems they don't have a food strategy for the troops in Iraq.

Halliburton has a multibillion-dollar contract to feed and house U.S. troops in Iraq. But there are problems. A food subcontractor that runs 10 percent of the dining facilities in Iraq claims it hasn’t been paid by Halliburton for months and is threatening to stop serving hot meals.
Link to the REst of the Story.....

Good article Elkgunner. Kind of slanted the title a bit since I doubt if Cheney even knows that Haliburton has hired a subcontractor for food service. It looks to me like Haliburton's beef with the government is over being paid for the number of meals prepared rather than served. I'd like to see the original contract because there is a world of difference in these two figures possible. You wouldn't want to cater a wedding for 500 guests and only get paid for the 3 who ate now would you? :D

[ 03-11-2004, 08:02: Message edited by: pawclaws ]

You are probably right Erik. Wellat least they don't have to worry about being exfoliated! :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back