Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

CC Hit for AZ Javelina Tag

Birddog916

Hey HTers,

Looks like I'll be going on a archery javelina hunt this January. AZ Game and Fish hit my card for $100 today. I'll get the OTC deer tag as well. I figured I might as well go for a quick trip in January since I already have the license. I'll be targeting the SE part of the state, probably hunting solo as all my wanker buddies can't seem to find the time to go.... Right now I'm thinking I'll backpack into the Mt. Graham Wilderness. If anyone else draws javelina and wants to share some scouting information for deer or javelina please reach out. If you know this area and want to swap information about elk in 6b I can help you.

good luck on your hunt. seems like I also drew javelina tag for the general season. I will also be hunting the SE part of the state

My brothers and I applied for a NR party javelina, his CC so not sure about that but the AZFG site isn't showing anything yet.

My last javelina hunt was a really fun hunt near Wilcox. I need to pick a tag up next year, fun little critters to hunt. Good luck!

My brothers and I applied for a NR party javelina, his CC so not sure about that but the AZFG site isn't showing anything yet.
The AZFG portal account is usually updated a week after they hit CC.

Hey HTers,

Looks like I'll be going on a archery javelina hunt this January. AZ Game and Fish hit my card for $100 today. I'll get the OTC deer tag as well. I figured I might as well go for a quick trip in January since I already have the license. I'll be targeting the SE part of the state, probably hunting solo as all my wanker buddies can't seem to find the time to go.... Right now I'm thinking I'll backpack into the Mt. Graham Wilderness. If anyone else draws javelina and wants to share some scouting information for deer or javelina please reach out. If you know this area and want to swap information about elk in 6b I can help you.
Hey birddog,

I am in AZ right now and am planning to hunt that same area with an OTC Deer tag. I am also solo this year as my buddies have bailed on me as well. I will be hunting the next three weekends (8th - 11th, 15th - 19th, and 22nd -25th), unless I am lucky enough to tag out early.

I am new to this area in particular, but have hunted down here the last 3 years. Bagged a Mullie last year.

Feel free to send a message if you are interested. Otherwise i will probably be the only WI license plate in the area. Haha

We drew the youth hunt for unit 35a for my son. His friend put in for the same unit as 1st choice but ended up with the general season tag for 36a (which I put them in for as a second choice) with me. So I’ll be making to trips out there this year. I might make a quick scouting trip this week as I’m not allowed to go to work. I’ve been exposed to the ‘rona so my customer don’t want me there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back