Cabelas Pine Ridge

Irrelevant

So back in high school I bought what I thought as the time was a really nice scope, a Cabelas Pine Ridge 3-12x50. It was about $100 bucks at the time (15 yrs ago) and was WAY more than anything my family had ever bought. My parents thought I was crazy to spend that kind of money. However, it hasn't been on a rifle now in almost 10 yrs. My question, does anyone know if it's actually worth mounting again? I really like the 3-12x50, but never shot it enough to know if it's an acceptable quality. If not, I've got a couple hundred extra $'s that just came in I could put towards a used Leupold or a new Sig Sauer Whiskey3.

When I graduated college, my brother allowed me to use his employee discount to buy a Ruger 77 .247 at his Walgreens. They did sell rifles. I bought a Redfield scope 4 X 10. I had not idea they were made by Leopold.

That combination was a tack driver. Lost it in a house theft. I was devastated for years.

Rambling, but yes try the scope on the rifle. You might have the right combination!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back