!!!BUZZ!!!ITHICA!!!

ELKCHSR

I would like to be the first to thank the two of you for helping a few others and I that are on the board in this section become better at being more concise and to the point on the subjects we post on, I am saying this especially for MD and I. There is a marked difference on how we posted when we first came into the SI section and now. I have noticed a very big improvement in the way Debbie posts and that she is getting to be very good at finding the answers to things and proof of what she posts. If it hadn't been for the both of you, we may still put up posts that seemingly ramble and are strewn with bad grammar.
I mean this sincerely…
Thanks…
Elkchsr!!!
smile.gif

Just because one types smart, doesn’t make one smart.

I think there are many individuals that could put a sentence structure together if they took the time. Even more could “look” intelligent if they used a spell check. I think attacking someone’s spelling or grammar just takes away from the topic at hand.

CUZ Sum of us jest ken’t git all da werds write !!!

And spelling wrong, although doesn’t make you look the brightest, is what most of us do when we type. AHH crap, I started a sentence with “AND” !!!
wink.gif

Holy Jeezus Peezus! that`s a GALL DURN true statement if i ever heard of one, cause i consider meself a social geeniuos, even if i can`t spell.

Have you seen this, punctuation matters?

Example:
Punctuate the words "woman without her man is a savage".

Here's two versions.

The men wrote "Woman, without her man, is a savage."

The women wrote "Woman: without her, man is a savage."

Back