Buffalo Hunt January 1st - May 31st 2015

bbarber1

Friend of mine has a 12 year old that drew an any Buffalo tag up by the Grand Canyon..Im looking for any help I can. The dad might not be able to take his son on this once in a lifetime hunt. I just need to get him up tp the area, Im looking at his spring break in the middle of March 16h - 27th.

Im hoping for some advice on where to camp and start looking for some buffalo. I know this is a hard hunt and the sucess rate is low but I want to at least try to get this kis the opporunity to take a buffalo.

A contact person from that area would be great.

Last edited:
A friend of mine was up there in August or September. They seen a few that were wondering in and out of areas they couldnt hunt. Before they left they were told that they should have found salt blocks because the Buffalo hang out in that area. They seen some people with one and they had to pay the hunter to go on their land and sit the salt blocks. I will give my buddy a call and see where he seen the most amount of activity and send you a PM on where he was at. Especially if i tell him its for a kid he would gladly give up the info.

South east corner of the park where it meets House Rock. In the foothills just below the snow line in March..

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back