Budget E-bike

huntertx

does anyone know of any budget e-bikes? Maybe some that aren’t necessarily marketed to hunters but get the job done.

I understand by going budget I won’t get all the features but I’m hesitant to spend the cash on e-bikes from the “hunting brands”.
Thanks

Don't buy from a "hunting" brand. They slap some camo on cheap chinese bikes and mark up the cost. Buy from a reputed brand like Trek, Specialized, Giant, etc. Go cheap on any bike and it will fall apart. Obviously, make sure it's legal to use where you intend to use it.

No such thing as a budget e-bike. Subscribe to a E-bike magazine just wanted to see what was on the market and learn a thing or two about them.
It's amazing what they are building out there. The prices are unreal though.
Find a E-bike mag and read up on them.

Generally those two words don't go hand in hand... What are you looking to do with it?

No such thing as a budget e-bike. Subscribe to a E-bike magazine just wanted to see what was on the market and learn a thing or two about them.
It's amazing what they are building out there. The prices are unreal though.
Find a E-bike mag and read up on them.
Right! The new specialized ebike has a higher MSRP than my car did new. 😳

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're planning on taking it hunting on the trails, I believe that there are some states where it is prohibited. Certain states may categorize it differently than others in terms of means of transportation. Just googled this site, hoping it helps!

I have a Sondors fat tire that has been good for me. Order online and they ship it to your door. Minor assembly and you're on your way. I've been thinking about selling mine to upgrade to something newer. I think I paid around $1700 new.

Back