MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Browning X-bolt Pro in 28 Nosler???

Mtnhunter1

I picked up a Browning X-bolt Pro chambered in 28 Nosler thanks to the "FYI" post highlighting the Cabelas closeout sale last month......thanks for the heads up on that!!

Guessing that there are a few folks that own this rifle and possibly chambered for the 28 Nosler. If so, what are your thoughts on both the rifle and or caliber? I own and have owned multiple Browning A-bolts but this is my first X-bolt.

Thanks,

Mtnhunter1

Just picked up a x-bolt in 28 Nosler as well but got the hells canyon model, got my scope mounted this week hopefully will
Be getting out to the range this week sometime to see how it does. I’ll post up how it shoots starting with the factory E-tips.
But I really like the feel And balance of the rifle so far

I own an X-Bolt, but not in 28 Nosler, and I like it a lot! Very accurate with a couple of different brands of factory ammo. As for the X-Bolt in 28 Nosler, from what I've seen, you've made a good choice. A friend of mine owns one, ( allegedly, only because I've never actually seen it), and has been trying to convince me to get one. He has told me it's his new favorite. Good luck with it.

I picked up a HC LR in 28 recently as well, hoping to shoot it this coming weekend, going to load 175s for it this week also installed a trigger spring from MCARBO it will get you down to 2lbs where I like or even less if you wanted. Can't wait to shoot it, should be a good rifle. Be sure to post your range report!!

Back