Bow kills (pics)

BlackTimber

Lets get some more posts in this forum. Were are all my bow-huntin' buddies? Come on lets see some pics!
20177822.jpg

Success is hard work!
biggrin.gif

I have two hind 1/4 on this pack frame. About 1/2 mile down the slope a branch hooked the top of my load and I ended up looking at the sky.
fight.gif
biggrin.gif
I had to take the pack off to stand up again.

This is the only picture I have of big game kill. I shot this small doe in 2000 and I got a little sweaty and bloody hauling her out over my shoulder along with my bow.
MT_archery_doe_1.sized.jpg

I have shot 8 deer, but they have all been does or spikes from the Black Hills in SD (except for the one above). Not the greatest bowman in the world. There are some great bow hunters on this site with some amazing trophies. I can't wait to see some of them again, as well as new ones.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-16-2003 17:33: Message edited by: mtmiller ]</font>

Really?! You have killed more game than I with your bow, so who is better than who?
This is my very first bow kill. I never thought that it would have been a pronghorn???????
eek.gif
20177864.jpg

Great pics guy's..
That one of you with the pack looks almost like the one I hauled out of the mountains this last season at six and a half miles back. It was a load, that's for sure..
biggrin.gif

Nice buck Black Timber. I was in the middle of a move last year, so was only able to chase them one day. This year I hope to put in more time to get my first speed goat. Good post.

BTW, nice looking hunting partner you have. Shouldn't he be helping you haul that meat down the hill?

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-16-2003 19:29: Message edited by: mtmiller ]</font>

Na, I let him slide when it comes to packing meat out. He earned his keep retreiving birds.
20177798.jpg

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWolf
Back