bow cases

western viking

Anybody know of a hard-sided bow case that will fit an AlphaMax with an attached quiver for under $150?
Thanks

I've got the one psemuleys mentioned, my bow is an AM32. Works pretty well, there are no straps inside the case to hold the bow so it can move around a little. I have not tried it with my quiver attached, but am confident it will still fit.

quiver

TheTone
What type of quiver do you have on your bow? That case looks perfect...just have to make sure it fits with a Venturi quiver.

Thanks guys!

Go with the SKB rectangler if your going to travel on airlines. Fits bow, archery gear, quivers, rangfinger, some clothes, and tripods. Fits any of the new parallel, longer riser bows. So up can pack it up to close to 50 lbs, roll it through the airport, clothes cushion your bow. I always take off my quiver for traveling.

Might want to check out the new SKB one, psemule mentioned if you want to leave your quiver on for locals hunts, in and out of the truck. I would probably just use a bigger soft sided quiver for this but that is me.

I've got the one psemuleys linked. It fits my 34" bow, with Tight Spot quiver attached. No straps, but it has dense foam that holds the bow in place. It's a great case for car/truck travel, but I would up-grade to the high dollar case for airline travel.

I'm using a two piece fuse satori, just put the quiver back on to make sure it fits and for me it still does. I believe the ventura quiver has very similar dimensions.

The only other case I really considered was one of the more expensive SKB's with the TSA locks. I figure I'll just upgrade when and if I ever do a hunt that requires air travel.

Thanks guys...just looking for something to throw in the back of the truck so it won't get banged around. Anybody use soft sided cases for "in the back of the truck" use?

That SKB hunter is probably the way to go...and esp. for $100.

I have a soft sided case and made the mistake of using it on a short river trip. The bow ended up shooting almost three feet to the right at 30 yards. The rest got bumped/damaged during the boat ride. If I could find a hard case for my POS I would snatch it up in a heartbeat.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back