Yeti GOBOX Collection

Blaine Eddy

Here you go Maineiac,I don't think Blaine will mind me posting this here,I copied and pasted below from the Small Caliber News website.This is a video well worth the money.Blaine makes it look easy.
-------------------------------------

Hunting and Skinning for Profit" - video review
I just watched Blaine Eddy’s new video entitled “Hunting and Skinning for Profit". This is a new video that I have added to my collection and wouldn’t be without. Fantastic video, information packed from a very experienced fur hunter. I am not experienced in skinning, or fleshing fur properly but feel that I could do an adequate job after watching this video. I have watched it twice now in the last week and really enjoy it. The video covers it all, skinning in the field or at home, the equipment used, fleshing hides, sewing damaged hides, and prepping hides for market to ensure top dollar from fur buyers. The video was produced by Blaine himself, and the handy camera work was done by his son Ian. Included in the video was Ian’s 52 pound coyote, taken this past year.

This is the second video that I have gotten this year produced by actual hunters, out there doin it. My hats off to you guys for sharing the information that he has learned over the years. If you are remotely interested in harvesting the fur from your calling trips, I highly recommend this video, it’s a keeper.

Cost is $22.95 plus $4.95 shipping/handling.
Blaine Eddy
485 Fern Dr
Clearfield, UT 84015

I've heard so many good things about Blaine Eddy and his skinning abilities that I am going to order this video for myself.
Doug

Sorry Tom and Doug for not catching your posts sooner and thankyou Seldom Ever for covering for me, I was kinda milling around the forum a little bit just now and came across this, I'm liking more and more of what i'm seeing on this forum, especially the amount of Respect that is being shown to Furbearers. It is clear to me from alot of what i have read that there is a very high level of experience here on this forum, Slydog for one is a great example! I have also noticed that DAA posts here as well,it doesnt get any better than that! Thanks Again Guys! Blaine

Uh-oh... Me and Blaine posting in the same place? There goes the neighborhood!
smile.gif

- DAA

Maineiac, I appreciate the invite to plug my video. But, really, I'm not posting here to try and sell videos. The website pretty much lays it all out, not much I could add to it. Short version is me and my partner Tim got the hair brained idea that we could make a better varmint hunting video than was out there at the time. So we gathered up some equipment and started filming our varmint hunts for the next year. It's more of a "varmint" video than a "predator" video, although there is a little bit of coyote hunting on there too. For pure predator stuff, Byron South has a real good video, and of course Blaine has made THE tape for learning how to skin and handle fur.

- DAA

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back