Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Black Friday Mega Thread

NDGuy

Can we get a sticky post for any Black Friday deals we find?

I will start.

-Fleet Farm has the Sig Romeo 5 Red Dot Sight for $119.99 with free shipping. It includes the low mount which is personal preference but the Cabelas $99 deal only includes the high mount. Up to you!

SIG SAUER Romeo 5-1x20mm Black Compact Red Dot Sight by SIG SAUER at Fleet Farm

-Vortex Diamondback 4-14X40 scope $199.99

Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16x42 | SCHEELS.com

-Ruger Wrangler Revolver for $180
Ruger Wrangler Special : RK Guns

-Scheels Ad
Sales Flyer | SCHEELS.com

Also if you are buying something from any of the following you can use Active Junky for cashback which combines with whatever the store items % has off. It's legit I have been using it for a few months.

Here is my referral link where you get $5 off your first $25+ purchase. Active Junky reimburses you quarterly vs a paypal account. Then you can deposit into your bank. Works pretty slick!

Can use on all sort of sites!

Blackovis.com
LL Bean
Filson
Mountain Hardwear
Cabelas/Basspro
Columbia
Kuiu
Moosejaw
Sierra Trading Post
Backcountry.com

etc

Also at Scheels a lot of knives are buy one get a $25 e gift card. I am grabbing a Benchmade.

Also if you are buying something from any of the following you can use Active Junky for cashback which combines with whatever the store items % has off. It's legit I have been using it for a few months.

Here is my referral link where you get $5 off your first $25+ purchase. Active Junky reimburses you quarterly vs a paypal account. Then you can deposit into your bank. Works pretty slick!

Can use on all sort of sites!

Blackovis.com
LL Bean
Filson
Mountain Hardwear
Cabelas/Basspro
Columbia
Kuiu
Moosejaw
Sierra Trading Post
Backcountry.com

etc
I signed up. Do they discount you further going through active junky or send a check?

Go hunt already has a lot of stuff on sale for Black Friday, some great deals, some good deals.

I signed up. Do they discount you further going through active junky or send a check?
You login to active junky and click through their website to Cabelas per say. Stay in the same browser tab and add everything to your cart. After you make your purchase, active junky will put whatever cash back % that store had into your paypal account on a quarterly basis. So if you bought something now, it would be like January when it goes into your account.

It adds up everything you spend throughout the quarter. If you ever have an issue file a claim and they will get the % added.

Cabelas has Vortex Viper 10x42s for $299. That's a great deal.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back