Binoculars

elk_hunter

Anyone looking to upgrade their optics? Let me take them off your hands and give you $$ toward a new pair; I'm in the market for a pair of binos (10x42) but would rather not pay the 'new' price. Leica, Zeiss, Swaros (or any other high quality)...let me know if you are willing to part with them. On a related note, how are Kowas? Good or crap? I know I've missed some killer deals this forum and I'm hoping they are far from being done. :D

Anyone looking to upgrade their optics? Let me take them off your hands and give you $$ toward a new pair; I'm in the market for a pair of binos (10x42) but would rather not pay the 'new' price. Leica, Zeiss, Swaros (or any other high quality)...let me know if you are willing to part with them. On a related note, how are Kowas? Good or crap? I know I've missed some killer deals this forum and I'm hoping they are far from being done. :D

I've got an old Kowa spotting scope. It's heavy but the optics are good. You may wish to look through the classifiededs in a bird watchers or astronomy magazine.

Back