Big Blue is going on the market!!

SFC B

So, I am back from Germany and have decided (since the Taco is gone) to transition to a combo daily driver/hunting rig. As such I am putting Big Blue up for adoption. She have been good to me but no way I can drive her on the daily. Here is the text from my add. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks SFC B:

1991 Ford F350 4x4 Custom. Manual transmission, 460 gasser, locking front hubs, Dana 60 front and Ford 10.25 rear solid axles, electric brake controller, full set of heavy duty truck chains, service manual, front hitch receiver, camper shell, custom rear bumper, custom exhaust and a new battery. Since I have had the truck I have replaced the rear shocks (rancho) and suspension bushings. Tires are probably at least 80% as well. Truck has A/C and the compressor seems to be working but this is my hunting truck and it hasn't been something I have even checked into. I have only used the truck as my hunting rig and to haul firewood etc but I am changing to a smaller rig as our hunting party is shrinking by the year. This truck is an absolute BEAST off road. We hunt deep in the Flat Tops and it is flawless in really bad stuff.

Attachments

• trk1.jpg
    trk1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 367
  • trk2.jpg
    trk2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 364
  • trk3.jpg
    trk3.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 367
  • trk4.jpg
    trk4.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 341
  • trk5.jpg
    trk5.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 414
Sorry I was lax....it was $3000 and had 183,000......first guy that looked at it bought it :) Now I am the owner of a 1995 Jeep Wrangler. Going light :)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back