Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Betty crocker

ELKCHSR

A man retires after working for fourty years. He tells his wife. I am sitting in front of this t.v. I don't want to be bothered by any honeydo's. I hope you understand where I'm comming from. I will do nothing around this house, I'm retired!!!
A couple days later the lights in the kitchen quit working. So the wife goes in and asks her husband if he can take a look at it. He says do you see electrician written on my forhead? Go call an electrician. A few days later the roof starts to leak. She goes in and asks him to go fix the roof. He says. Do you see roofer written on my forhead. Go call a roofer.
A couple weeks go by and the pipes start to leak. So in she goes to get her husband up and fix the pipes. All he can say. Do you see plumber written on my forhead.
He heads out of the house to go play golf with his buddies. When the plumber was done and told her the amount. She told him they did'nt have that kind of money because of the other repairs. So the plumber said. O.K. you bake me a seven layer cake or give me sex and I will forgive the bill.
Later on the husband comes home and asked if the leak had been fixed. She says yes but we did'nt have enough money to pay the bill, so the plumber gave me the option to make him a seven layer cake or have sex with him.
The husband replies. So what kind of cake was it?
She answers back.
DO YOU SEE BETTY CROCKER WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD... ;) ;) :D

That's pretty funny

Back