Bedside Safe Recommendations?

R

rwc101

Anyone have a bedside safe that will fit a full frame pistol that you would recommend? Looking to buy one for my BIL. Theft is less of a concern than keeping it inaccessible to my niece. Thanks.

The Hornady RapidSafes are a good option. They come in different sizes. I have one in my nightstand (fits full size .45 Auto with light no problem) and one in my wife’s. Similar situation too…not worried about theft but rather keeping our little girls from getting ahold of something they’re not supposed to. Hope this helps.

I got this one on Amazon for $50. Sounds like you just need something basic so it likely fits the bill. This is the smaller of the two available sizes. 1911 inside.
00EC5B8B-FB92-4415-9844-51D68B50BD87.jpeg
42B3F1BC-A579-464D-BB6C-E5409E305494.jpeg

I ordered a couple Bison Fingerprint Trigger Locks on Saturday for the same reason; my daughter is getting old enough to move around too much for me to feel safe now. I got notified they shipped today so hopefully they work well.

Harbor freight. Like $30 and has large bolt locking. Some of the handgun specific models are flimsy and easy to open.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back