MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Bear skull measurements pics.....

supersider34

Figured since my bear was only barely over 5' I would post the pics of actual measurements of my bear. Never seen a 5' bear with a 18 5/8's skull measurement. Boiled him up yesterday. This is measured without teeth. Figured since this is my best bear.
290767.jpg

290771.jpg

Figured since my bear was only barely over 5' I would post the pics of actual measurements of my bear. Never seen a 5' bear with a 18 5/8's skull measurement.

Dude, do you need access to the Womens chat ? They usually have the self pity Drama ;) No one said it wasn't over 5', I think we (Or at least I did) said it wasn't :

It measured 6'2".

It might have, but it didn't look like it from the pictures.

It has ONE HELOVA mellon. You killed a DAM fine bear !!!!! Sounds like your kid follows in your footsteps. KUDOS again.

Like when people call BS because pics can solve the situation. I call it on people and dont mind if people do with mine. I understand pics dont do justice on animals but anyone can call it on me at any time.
No pity party here. Just know what they are and I do not have to promote myself to a higher standard. I am just someone who loves the outdoors.
No hard feelings towards anyone that did. I dont run easily.

Back