Barnes Muzzleloading bullets still being made?

OleRedbeard

I have been looking since last year trying to find them in stock but no luck whatsoever. Heard they may have been bought out by Speer but not been able to confirm. I have been trying to find some Spitfire MZ but seems nobody has had any in stock for over a year. I dont know if this is all due to the Covid stuff or if they have just not ran a batch.
Anybody know anything about it or have any suggestions on something similar? I keep hearing that Thor makes a great solid copper bullet but never tried any.

I think I saw some at one of my local stores lately. I will keep an eye out though because that is what I also use.

I have a leftover box of 50 cal 290gr I'll sell ya cheap. There are 12 out of 15 left. My MZ didn't like them. PM me if you want them

My local Sportsman’s Warehouse has been stocked with Barnes for a few months now. Not sure if you have any nearby, but they have a ship to store option that I’ve been using a lot lately.

Spitfire mz only came in 245 and 285. The tipped ones came in 250 and 290.

Id love to find the Spitfire mz in 285. The don't even list them on the website anymore. Can't get anyone on the phone either. Been trying for weeks

Spitfire mz only came in 245 and 285. The tipped ones came in 250 and 290.

Id love to find the Spitfire mz in 285. The don't even list them on the website anymore. Can't get anyone on the phone either. Been trying for weeks
I finally gave up on trying to contact them. I have heard that they were bought out or moving.

I have been looking since last year trying to find them in stock but no luck whatsoever. Heard they may have been bought out by Speer but not been able to confirm. I have been trying to find some Spitfire MZ but seems nobody has had any in stock for over a year. I dont know if this is all due to the Covid stuff or if they have just not ran a batch.
Anybody know anything about it or have any suggestions on something similar? I keep hearing that Thor makes a great solid copper bullet but never tried any.
Thor is Barnes bullets that have been reworked so they can be shot without the need of a sabot. I use Thor and they are great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back