Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Backyard Buck

Hawkeye

Hey everyone, I'm fairly new here and love seeing all the pics and reading all the great info on here so i thought i would put up a couple pics of my own. This buck was in my backyard last November. Sorry for the crappy quality, my camera batteries were dead and had to use my cell phone through the window screen

Attachments

• muley1.jpg
    muley1.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 349
  • muley3.jpg
    muley3.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 346
Counting the eye guards, not sure if you guys do but up here we do, he is an 8x5. He has 3 drop tines

I about peed my pants when I was working and looked up and saw him walking through the yard of the house I was working at. The rummor is that buck wondered onto a piece of property in Alkali Creek and...well, got hunted. Some lucky sucker got it and everything was legal about it. I'm glad you got some pictures of it.

sweetnectar i almost soiled myself as well. I heard the same thing about the buck being killed. The story i got was it was a young nonresident hunting on his grandpas land. It was 100% legal so kudos to that kid, he got a great buck

Billings Buck

Here he is on all his glory. I'm not saying I would not have killed him because how often do you get a chance at a double dropper? We called the FWP and this was a legal kill. He wondered two or three blocks off city limits and kapow. However, I would have at least used archery equipment so that he could go in the Pand Y book. No way he is gonna make B&C with that missing G3 on the right side.

Attachments

• Billings Buck.jpg
    Billings Buck.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 290
Nice buck And atleast he was legally taken. I saw a couple on morning when I was there in July. Nothing like that though. It was north on molt probably five miles or so. The buck and the lopes were very skittish. Got a few pics but not great ones. I

If it was where stubaby could hunt, he'd of had that one arrowed opening morning.:D

Call me Stubaby! I know where a big one is to add to your list of bruisers you are considering going after.

If it was where stubaby could hunt, he'd of had that one arrowed opening morning.:D

Call me Stubaby! I know where a big one is to add to your list of bruisers you are considering going after.

Make sure it's not missing a point or two. It'd be a shame to waste a tag on an inferior buck that doesn't go book.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bonasababy
Back