Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Backpacks that fit a woman's shorter torso, without compromising capacity?

My wife ran Mystery Ranch women's Pintler last year. She liked it overall, fit good, expect under heavy load packing meat out.
I had her try my EXO on. She liked it, so she bought the Exo K3. Fits her great, even heavy loads she likes it. She has also tried Badlands, Eberlstock in the beginning. Not in the same ballpark.
Just our experience

I bought my wife the Mystery Ranch women's Pintler….she seemed to like it much better than her other previous backs, although the game shelf threw her off the first time.

I have a Mystery Ranch Pop Up 28 and it does the job for day hunting big game and I have also used it for overnight trips that didn't require a ton of gear. For multiple day trips I have a Lowe Alpine backpacking pack that is old school and has held up like a champ. *I'm a girl

My daughter is going to be in the market for a women's pack also. Needs to be 3300 inch or better and have a load shelf. (I have no idea how that converts to Liters) I have the SG Solo that I believe is ~3500 inch. but has a load shelf. She needs to be able to pack meat, not just pretty pink camo. :) If any gals have any new suggestions please chime in. THANKS!
Did you have any luck finding a good pack for your daughter? I’m looking for one for mine. She’s rather small, but if she’s gonna go elk hunting then she’s gonna be helping pack one out I hope.

Did you have any luck finding a good pack for your daughter? I’m looking for one for mine. She’s rather small, but if she’s gonna go elk hunting then she’s gonna be helping pack one out I hope.
I bought my wife an EXO with the short frame and she loves it. I have an older EXO with a lot of miles/animals on it. Still looks new after a wash in the tub. Best pack on the market IMO. My hunting partner has an SG and there is no comparison. Better design, better materials.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back