AZ Trail Cam Pics

Thank you for the positive comments. Here are a few more of the smaller ones. These were taken in the Williams area. During the seven day rifle season last Nov./December we received a ton of snowfall on top of about six inches of rain the previous day. The blanket of snow prevented the mud from freezing. It prevented most hunters from getting to the hellholes to find the bulls. It seems like many of the younger bulls survived. The bull to cow ratio in the units around Williams seems extraordinarily high now. The age class could be lowered as the hardcore hunters walked into the hellholes last year and killed some really nice older bulls. My advice to the archery hunters in this area would be to lower your standards on size/ score this fall to increase your success rate.

What is that in the first picture between the 2 burnt pieces of wood? Looks like a purse. HAHA!!!

What is that in the first picture between the 2 burnt pieces of wood? Looks like a purse. HAHA!!!

Lol. Too funny! It's a fifty pound salt block cut in half. The fifty pounder is too heavy to pack and a half lasts long enough.

Thank you for the positive comments. Here are a few more of the smaller ones. These were taken in the Williams area. During the seven day rifle season last Nov./December we received a ton of snowfall on top of about six inches of rain the previous day. The blanket of snow prevented the mud from freezing. It prevented most hunters from getting to the hellholes to find the bulls. It seems like many of the younger bulls survived. The bull to cow ratio in the units around Williams seems extraordinarily high now. The age class could be lowered as the hardcore hunters walked into the hellholes last year and killed some really nice older bulls. My advice to the archery hunters in this area would be to lower your standards on size/ score this fall to increase your success rate.

No joke. Got stuck more times than I care to count or remember. Always see good animals over there, just never get the right number in the raffle.

Mind a PM about an adjoining unit?

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back