Caribou Gear Tarp

AZ desert big horn

Delw

On of my customers got drawn for desert rams he has 1 month to hunt them.. he has been out there since last friday. I got a call today that he missed one at a very long distance.. Said the only reason he took the shot was HUGE (not the exact words by his employee but close)..From what I understand AZ just made his hunting spot a wilderness area 2 months befor the hunt started so it takes him all day just to get to were the sheep are. He comes back to camp every 3 days. I heard he is comeing back to town sat then going back out. Hopefully i can get some pics from him befor he goes back out....

Delw

........a hunt of a lifetime...........he'd better consider staying out there with them sheeps until the deed is done......
DS

He went out for his third week today.. last week he saw all Ewe's...

The area he is hunting is also a old miltary practice range... He found a unexploded hell fire missle stuck in the ground. and tons of fired shells...

DS I met a guy last week that was drawn for both rocky mts and desert rams in consecutive years(in AZ). He tag out on both. it was his first 2 years putting in .. Some luck huh?

Soon as I get pics I will post them...

Delw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back