Yeti GOBOX Collection

ATV Gun Boot Recommendation

StHubert

I am going on a hunt to Alaska and will need an ATV gun boot. Does anyone have a recommendation on a good gun boot to use. I was looking at the Koplin 5.0, but seems there have been some reviews were people said the gun boot had issues with excess vibration.

Exactly what I have heard. Also guys are worried about whacking the side of it on something. I am looking for what is called a cargo box 45-46" long and 8-10" deep. Measurements corner to corner should be about 48".

I have the Kolpin gun boots on both of our ATVs, but I mounted them at a pretty steep angle to the fenders ( that keeps the barrel end down low). Since I don't do a lot of high speed travel over open terrain I've never noticed any excess vibration when a gun is in them. I will add that when the gun boot is empty and I''m using my Kodiac to disc or spray, etc. I've noticed it tends to vibrate a bit. I thought about mounting one on the Massey Ferguson so I can keep a shotgun or rifle handy for killing 'yotes; it seems I always see 'em when I'm running the tractor but they are too far for the handgun I carry for snakes!!!!!!!!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back