Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Arrow recommendations?

I use Gold Tip Hunter XT but haven't tried Easton Axis or Hunter Pros. I can buy Hunter XT's locally at a good price and fletch them myself. I've busted a couple on rocks in AZ but I expect few arrows would have survived. Had other survive that caught better angles on a hillside.

Pretty happy with my Black Eagles. Shot Renegades last year and this year fletching my own with the Rampage. Did pretty good in 3D shoots so far with them and looking forward to some hunting with them this year.

Been shooting the Gold Tip Kinetic Pierce Platinums the last two years and have been happy with them so far. Have them paired with slick tricks and the flight is great.

Been shooting gold tips forever. Was using the velocity arrows last. They shot alright, but they were so light (7.4gpi) that I had a few penetration issues on whitetails. I just switched to the new Carbon Express XRZ arrows (8.4gpi) and I'm shooting a new realm ss now and so far am very pleased.

Depends on how accurate you want out of your arrow. If you are shooting only 20 yards from a tree stand you probably don't need a good quality arrow as you might need shooting out to 70 yards or more. I shoot Easton Axis match grade arrows and build them myself but I practice out to over 100 yards and need the accuracy to make a 70 yard shot on an antelope if I need to.

I just switched from the Easton Axis to the BEA Rampage. They shoot good, but will have to see how they work on game.

I have been shooting Gold Tip Hunters for years and have been very satisfied .

I just switched from the Easton Axis to the BEA Rampage. They shoot good, but will have to see how they work on game.
That’s funny you say that I just bought dozen Rampage a couple days ago. I ended up buying a dozen Axis last month as well and am very pleased with them. Looking forward to shooting the Rampage tomorrow

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back