Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Anyone willing to part with .223 bullets?

jeremys4

Looking for bullets not shells I’m wanting to reload my 22-250. I do have things to trade or pay a premium for 45-60 grain bullets thanks. Also small rifle primers for .223. Have 100 magnum primers and a lot of large rifle primers to trade.

Pretty sure I have a box of 75 gr Hdy eldm I bought and am on the fence about. Unopened and have other projects to play with. PM me if you’d like to talk.
Jeff

Don't laugh now, I have 5 box's Herter 45gr semi pointed bullet's. Went to see if I had any of the Herter 52gr match bullet's left but nope. Had a guy's 22-250 in to fool with and tried those 52gr bullet's and they shot far better than I though they would! I was shocked! You want to try a box of those 45gr bullet's I'll see if I can find something to ship them in and give ya one. What the he*l is $2.80 among friends! Found a price tag about like that on some other Herter bullet's! Don't know what shipping would run.

I have a some projectiles and primers, looks like you're localish too.

36gr Barnes Varmint Grenades
60gr Nosler Ballistic tip Varmint
55gr Hornady SP W/C
40gr Hornady V-Max

Looking for bullets not shells I’m wanting to reload my 22-250. I do have things to trade or pay a premium for 45-60 grain bullets thanks. Also small rifle primers for .223. Have 100 magnum primers and a lot of large rifle primers to trade.

You would get more help if you listed your general location.

I have some heavier Nosler custom competition bullets. Not at the house but I think they are 90gr??? Way too long for an AR mag so ithey will only work for a bolt gun. anyway if it is something of interest PM me

Well thanks to all who replied my buddy has 2600 55 grain fmjs 4000 small rifle 4000 large Hand gun 4000 small hand gun 4000 9mm 5000 45

I have various .224 bullets in various weights. I would readily trade them for some 156 EOLs, but I kinda doubt that’s gonna happen. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back