Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Anyone looking for an extra set of hands alligator hunting during in the season, Louisiana (WILL WORK FOR FREE)

jayeryan83

Hello and thanks for reading my post :) My names Ryan, 36 year old male from Leeds, England, UK. Im wanting to come and work on an Alligator hunting team in September which I will do for free. Im a very hard grafter (worker) keen and good at taking orders also well organized. I work as a construction carpenter in UK so Im not scared of getting stuck in. Inbox me if you are interested, will pay for my own flights and accommodation, Thanks in advance :) Ry

Welcome aboard! You must watch "Swamp People". It doesn't really work like they show, but some folks may be that type. My experience had the gator getting pulled to the surface like a log, checked it out, moved on to other bait sets to see what was there and then come back and pull it up again to put a pistol round in it's head. No thrashing about required!

Cheers Dave, yeah iv watched swamp people awesome show. I loved fishing and stuff while i was Aus, sadly the uk isnt wild enough for me haha. Hoping someone gets back to me on here about joining a team in September, if not im gonna head over a few days before season starts and ask round, sure they will be a few teams wanting extra hands :)

Last edited:
Reactions: LCH
Well, Louisiana may just wake up that wild in you! Gators, snakes, turtles that will take a finger! And mosquitoes! Plenty of critters in the swamp. I wasn't too far from you when I came over to hunt Roe deer with devon deer (Richard) a few years ago. Came back from Ireland on the ferry to Holyhead and then worked our way down to Wolverhampton for the night before heading down to London.

Reactions: LCH
Well, Louisiana may just wake up that wild in you! Gators, snakes, turtles that will take a finger! And mosquitoes! Plenty of critters in the swamp. I wasn't too far from you when I came over to hunt Roe deer with devon deer (Richard) a few years ago. Came back from Ireland on the ferry to Holyhead and then worked our way down to Wolverhampton for the night before heading down to London.
Yeah mate i see roe out my back window in the field all the time
Choot em!
😂👍

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back