MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Any hockey fans out there?

Can’t wait. It’s about the only thing worth watching on TV anymore.

My son is the ice manager at the Hurricanes practice facility in Raleigh, and will also be part of the ice crew for their home games this season. Hopefully they make another good playoff run.
 
I was glad to see the NHL is planning to allow players to participate in the Winter Olympics. International hockey is the best hockey of all.
 
I was glad to see the NHL is planning to allow players to participate in the Winter Olympics. International hockey is the best hockey of all.

It is really good. I was watching the US vs CAN women's hockey in PeyonChang (sp?) and it was such a good series. The stakes are different and the stories are great
 
Why didn't someone from here lobby. WI is huge on hockey yet no team, how lame. MN is the only state where more players in the NHL come from besides WI.
 
Why didn't someone from here lobby. WI is huge on hockey yet no team, how lame. MN is the only state where more players in the NHL come from besides WI.
FL has two teams. TX has one. It’s obviously not based on where there’s a natural affinity for hockey. Lots of northern transplants in southern cities though.
 
FL has two teams. TX has one. It’s obviously not based on where there’s a natural affinity for hockey. Lots of northern transplants in southern cities though.
Works out well because the bulk of the season is in the winter when everyone snow birds down south!


Sad about Arizona losing the team, but it was apparent the city wasn't interested in keeping them any longer
 
Rough deal for Coyotes fans (and players). But if you can’t maintain an NHL rink in a metro area of like 5M people, that’s a non starter. SLC will be good for hockey in the long run.

But the best playoffs in sports is about to get going. I could be a scout for Winnipeg right now. Saw them in Dallas Thursday, seeing them here against my Avalanche today and have game1 of playoffs (like a 1% chance we catch Dallas so 99% we get them in playoffs too) next week so 3 in a row.
 
The Vegas Golden Knights clinched the last wildcard spot in the western conference last night. They've been playing like crap as of late so I don't have a lot of confidence in them making a deep run in the playoffs. :unsure:

1713043287351.png
 
Waiting to see if my Red Wings can sneak into the playoffs with back-to-back wins against the Habs.
 
My Canes still have a shot at the President’s Trophy. Need some help from Ottawa to beat the Rangers tonight. Not sure we want the curse of the President’s Trophy anyway.
 
NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
111,509
Messages
1,961,374
Members
35,208
Latest member
Marcxs123
Back
Top