MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Another Wisconsin Whitetail Hunter

coleslaw

Been here for about a week now and just want to say that the information and helpfulness of this forum is outstanding. Really nice guys out there and that is always a good thing for the future of our sport. Makes me happy to be able to pass something that we are all so passionate about down to my kids and keep it going while knowing that there will always be others out there.
Anyways, never really been an Elk hunter and haven't spent too much time in the mountains. Of course all that is going to change this October when I head out to Idaho and Wyoming.
Otherwise, I was a typical Wisconsin farm kid growing up and started on Squirrels, Rabbits, Grouse, running coon hounds and of course Whitetails as well as listening to my grandfather tell stories about horseback hunts during the Jack O'Connor era. (I still have his .270 from 70 years ago...) But, turning 30 this year and enough time has passed to where this next chapter of hunting is now a priority in my life. Can't stress the word priority enough when I remember being about 8 years old and reading every hunting magazine I could get on hunting anything under the sun. I still do that now.
Thanks for the help guys!

Northwoods Labs-

Stevens Point area. Had some family that used to live up in your neck of the woods- Danbury actually lol

Last edited:
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back