another OnX question, far less complicated...

onpoint

I have a chip for my Garmin. In the past, I have mailed it to OnX for update. I cannot find the form on their site for a mail in update. I cannot speak to a human when I call their service number. This may or may not be part of their recent technical difficulties. Does anyone on here know how to find the mail-in form on the website, or an actual phone number at OnX to ask a simple question in person? I admit I am a computer imbecile, but not sure it should be this tough.....
thanks in advance.

Lol, I work in tech so I have had the pleasure of working with folks of all different skill sets. That link I posted is pretty straightforward IMHO (I'm probably a bit biased). If that won't work for you, here is the link for the form to send it back for update:

http://www.huntinggpsmaps.com/skin/.../hunt/forms/hunt-chip-update-upgrade-form.pdf

Thanks for the help. A friend sent me the same link just a bit ago. I'm on the lower end of "different skill sets". The form filled out by hand isn't too tough for me though, thanks again.

Back