Caribou Gear Tarp

Another New Addition to Moosie's House....

Moosie

Grand poopa
Goose 2 is hung.... (HEHE, That sounds Funny ;) )

From the Kitchen view (BACK)

2goose.sized.jpg

And from the Side and Front :

2goose1.sized.jpg

2goose2.sized.jpg

[ 03-20-2004, 22:14: Message edited by: Moosie ]

I'm still guessing I can't get 6 up there, But I'm working on it slowly...... My wife said 1 more max :eek: :rolleyes: What's she goin' to say when I pick up my Montana Elk tomorrow and Go back to AK for another Moose and a Bou next year....
shhh.gif
shhh.gif

You just need to send her to the store while you quickly put it up, she will be non the wiser..
shhh.gif
;) :D

NOW WHAT ?!?!?!? Whats the Odds of Me hanging 2 Elk in the Living room ?!?! I replaced the Idaho mount with Mr Montana (After Lowering the Bolt down quite a ways...) and Now I have a Mount I don't know will fit.

What's your TAKE ?!?! Willhe fit here ?

2elk.sized.jpg

2elk1.sized.jpg

Notice the Picture It's covering.... Vicki Just left to Utah for 8 days. My Brother-in-law (Her younger brother) just moved in and He's in the Picture with me... I'm calling her in 1 hour to have her look at this picture, I wonder what she'll say :D :D (We jsut held it up for a Visual, It's still laying in the Living room).

I just wish I had a Bigger Single wide like ElkGunner.... His Walls are the 20' high ones, With nothing on them (YET) to boot, MAybe I can borrow his wall space !!!

Originally posted by Moosie:

I just wish I had a Bigger Single wide like ElkGunner.... His Walls are the 20' high ones, With nothing on them (YET) to boot, MAybe I can borrow his wall space !!!
shhh.gif
Ummmm... I have seen you shoot, and I have seen me shoot.... I'd bet a dollar you are hanging MY geese in your house.... ;)

Hell, I got wallspace, if you need to hang something, I might be able to help you out....

I would defend myself but My pictures talk for me "PRICK" ... (And yes, sometimes I went by myself so Not "ALL" my ducks/geese were shot by others ;) )

Well.. I yanked dads Moose off the Livingroom wall and it now looks like this :

2aelk.sized.jpg

2aelk1.sized.jpg

2aelk2.sized.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back