Yeti GOBOX Collection

And Even More Trail Cam Pics......

iminrut

I'll hammer these out quick......they're all solo bucks.....

17390Leaf_River_Pic_4-med.JPG

17390Leaf_River_Pic_5-med.JPG

17390Leaf_River_Pic_10-med.JPG

17390Leaf_River_Pic_11-med.JPG

17390Leaf_River_Pic_12-med.JPG

What was the price for the camera you got? did you get the one with the LCD?

Yes, it is the one with the LCD display, and paid $299.00 for it at Gander Mountain.........I also have the Cuddeback, and I will be selling it to get another Leaf River.......they are hands down the best digital trail camera out there..........and keep in mind, I reduced these pics so they lost some of their definition.......the original images are fantastic. ;)

Sweet pics. I thought the buck in the third pic was sniffing a shed (had to take a double look).

I've been checking the cam about every 12-14 days.........I've only got a couple 64MB memory cards, so they fill up pretty quick......especially at this spot..........last time around it was out 12 days and I had 136 pics !! Gotta get a much bigger memory card, LOL

I'll be going out to swap out the memory cards and look for some sheds this coming Friday.......should have some more pics for you again........hopefully another 1 or 2 of the huge 4x4.......heck I hope I just find his sheds..........once I know they're all about done dropping, I'll probably pull the cameras for a couple months, and put them back out towards the end of May.

clay, what kind of card does it take? SD?

I found a heck of a deal on cards a couple of weeks back. I ended up getting two 256mb cards for $10 a piece. Thats lots and lots of pics :D

If you want I can check it out and see if I can get that deal again.

256 MB....dang ?!?! I'm at work on my first night shift right now, but I'll check at home tomorrow and get back to you.....thanks Smalls...

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MJS4KIDS
Back