Ammo Scam

I've had good luck with shooting bot for handloading components. Don't have many sporting stores near us and the few we do have are not very well stocked.

Well, you can take a chance and buy a box, if some goof runs off with $30, oh well. If it's legit, order up some more!

No comments is a red flag for sure though. If he was legit, people would praise him in the comments, if he's a scammer, he wouldn't have any comments. He would delete them all because they're negative. Or turn commenting off.
Even if there are raving comments, I would only pay via credit card.
It would be easy to pay some high school kids to post fake comments.

I've had good luck with shooting bot for handloading components. Don't have many sporting stores near us and the few we do have are not very well stocked.

I burned A LOT of time waiting for shooting bot to find primers. It worked out well. Kind of addicting scrolling that site looking for the little green "in stock" bar.

Miwall always seemed a little suspect to me on that site though but it sounds like some have had luck.

The other one that always seems to be in stock is Outdoor Limited, prices almost 10% higher than other spots but they also seem kind of sketchy.

I burned A LOT of time waiting for shooting bot to find primers. It worked out well. Kind of addicting scrolling that site looking for the little green "in stock" bar.

Miwall always seemed a little suspect to me on that site though but it sounds like some have had luck.

The other one that always seems to be in stock is Outdoor Limited, prices almost 10% higher than other spots but they also seem kind of sketchy.
Yeah I was suspect of MiWall too but did some checking on another site and they said they were GTG. Was able to buy 1K LR Mag CCI's and transaction went smooth. Pricey .... yes but about what the new norm is these days

Yeah I was suspect of MiWall too but did some checking on another site and they said they were GTG. Was able to buy 1K LR Mag CCI's and transaction went smooth. Pricey .... yes but about what the new norm is these days
I always get hung up on that price even when they'll last me for years with the amount of shooting I do.

Never, never ever let anybody have access directly or indirectly to your checking account. You have no protections for fraud. Always use a credit card, no matter how good it looks. If they only take these payment services or a debit card should tell ya they may be sketchy. If they take a credit card, generally speaking their bank is responsible for screening them as a legit business/customer.

I found Ammo Guys on Ammo Seek . I sent them an email about some .17 HMR. I got an email reply a couple hours later then they followed up with a phone call saying they didn't have enough stock on the VMAX but could substitute the TNT for the same price. They seem like good guys to work with.

Never, never ever let anybody have access directly or indirectly to your checking account. You have no protections for fraud. Always use a credit card, no matter how good it looks. If they only take these payment services or a debit card should tell ya they may be sketchy. If they take a credit card, generally speaking their bank is responsible for screening them as a legit business/customer.
When you pay from a checking account it's YOUR money. When you pay with a CC it's THEIR money that you're spending.

I got scammed on a deal like that… run the other way fast ! I do use SGAmmo.com from time to time and they are excellent for standard and odd calibers. They provide fast shipping and take a credit card like a normal business.. good luck

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back