Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Alaska/Covid Test

We can expect a significant increases in cases by April due to the UK, SA and Brazilian variants. All vaccines show reduced efficacy against the SA variant. Information regarding vaccine efficacy against the Brazilian variant is not forthcoming as of yet.

We can expect a significant increases in cases by April due to the UK, SA and Brazilian variants. All vaccines show reduced efficacy against the SA variant. Information regarding vaccine efficacy against the Brazilian variant is not forthcoming as of yet.
But on a positive note; the common flu no longer exist.

Alaska has opened up vaccinations for those older than 16 years of age.
25 percent of AK residents have received at least their first vaccination.

There is also a bill in the Senate/House to bypass Canada and allow cruise ships to travel directly to Alaska.
(Canada shut down the cruise ships until Feb 2022).

What a day. Booked my flight to the Kenai for May 7. As soon as my Alaskan cabin neighbor in Prince William Sound gets his landing craft in Valdez I'm gone to my cabin for 6 months.
And when I talked to him yesterday he offeref to sell me another 1 acre lot next to mine.
I brought it.

Alaska has lifted the requirement for non-residents to get a negative Covid19 test 72 hours prior to arrival. I’m heading there in April. Making things a little bit easier to travel.
The AK travel website still says travelers are "advised" to provide proof of a negative test. So now we are advised to but not required to?

But on a positive note; the common flu no longer exist.
Oh, I SO beg to differ. That was my opinion until a little over a week ago. Spent a few days within shuffle distance of the BR, with achy joints and muscles. Definitely a flu-variant.

Sure he was. Do you think I was trying for humor....???
No I figured you were serious, I was just saying I think he was being sarcastic because of no reports of the flu and nobody talking about it.
I figured your experience was your verifying the flu is still here and alive and active and awful despite nobody talking about it.

No I figured you were serious, I was just saying I think he was being sarcastic because of no reports of the flu and nobody talking about it.
I figured your experience was your verifying the flu is still here and alive and active and awful despite nobody talking about it.
Often sarcasm and humor are mislaid between the brain and the keyboard.

Back