Caribou Gear Tarp

AKC German Shorthair Pups

T Bone

Ten pups born 05-05. The pups are in Blackfoot ID. Hardcore upland game dogs and excellent family dogs. Dew clawed, shots, docked. Parents on site, dog is solid liver 75 pounds, bitch is white & patched/ticked at 45 pounds. Colors include solid liver, liver/white patch &ticked, Liver/gray patch &ticked. Females $400 Males $350

I will vouch for these dogs because I bought a pup two years ago out of the same parents. I am getting another solid liver female. She was the best upland dog I've hunted over and was a joy to have (she got hit by a car two months ago.)

This is a private breeder not a big kennel. I'm spreading the word for the owner who is a good friend. I have owned 2 GSP's and hunted over English pointers, Brits, and other GSP's. This dog had the best nose and temperment I have seen. If you are interested I'll send you the info so you can take a look.

T-Bone

Calif. Hunter

I know you said he's not a professional breeder ( :eek: maybe he is, but I'm talking about the dogs, here!) but any idea what the lines are? I'd be interested, but my wife keeps bringing home strays and 3 dogs is too much now. I had a female that I had to put down with cancer several years ago when she was 8. Great dogs, when you get a good one.

T Bone

Cal Hunter,

I've got the 3 generation AKC pedigree I can fax to you. The pedigree is from my dog that just croaked that is from the same parents. Zip me an email with your fax # and I'll fax it to you on Saturday.

We drove by your neck of the woods last week, we went to Disneyland and had a blast. I saw the La Palma exit and wondered if that was you. I stopped by Richard's Microfit and dropped off a blank to have shaped. Quite reasonably priced.

T-Bone

Calif. Hunter

You should have let me know when you were in town. We could have had dinner or something. I don't know about Richards Microfit. Are they a stockmaker, or do they do all sorts of inletting type work (non-firearm, I mean.)

I'm not really interested in a pup, since my wife has her three mutts. I was just curious, so don't bother to fax a pedigree. The three generations probably wouldn't tell me much, since it's been 7 or 8 years since I lost my GSP...and that's like 10 generations in dog years... ;)

T Bone

Rick,

Thanks for the thought of inviting us over, but we were on a tight schedule. I'm looking forward to meeting you and the others at the pig hunt. Thats only a month away!

Richard's is a cool place that shapes rifle stocks. They are located right off I5 in Sun Valley. Here is there website http://www.rifle-stocks.com/
It definetly gets you thinking about a custom stock. I'm getting one built for me (see under rifle section)

T-Bone

T Bone

I got pick of the litter. I'll pick her up July 6th. We thought we'd give it a couple more weeks to grow. With a 5 and 3 year boys, they tend to get rough with a young puppy.

Calif. Hunter

They sure can! We now have stray Chihuahua - she is the most patient dog I have ever seen. Good thing, too, 'cuz my 4-year old carts her aound upside down, by the hind legs, etc. Not being mean - he just doesn't know better. But he is learning...

T Bone

Took a long drive to Rigby over the weekend and brought back my puppy! I'm as excited as my 5 and 3 year old boys are. I'll post a pic later.

T bone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ccvfd1201