a few pics

Ridge Runner

Browtine. Awesome photos
The one through the spotting scope looks like two bucks butting heads is that right/ crisp and clear pics. thanks ;)

thats actually only one deer...i have several pictures and video of him. here is another picture..
DSC00021.JPG

Here are a few pics I have taken resently in Colorado. I didnt find the buck I was after, or his sheds, but I did see a ton of animals. I also included a few other pics to pass the time.
BTW, I like what you have done to the site Moosie. You did a great job.

three.jpg

back.jpg

by2.jpg

small4.jpg

by1.jpg

DSC00022.JPG

elk%20with%20cows.jpg

DOE1small.jpg

Nice pics Brow,

What kind of camera are you using?

We were over in some country that looked alot like that, weekend before last. Got a few pics of some dinks. Gotta get used to grabbin for the camera, instead of the bino's though when the big one shows his face. They don't generally stick around too long for a gander...

DK, I knew posting a few pics of exotic black rain forest deer would give away The area I was in. And that stupid High fence just sent out the wrong message..LOL.. funny thing about that pictures is, that was taken in mid day. Those elk didnt even care and were right next to the main road...I personally have never seen that before.

osok, im using the c-750 olympus digital camera. How has the shed hunting been for ya?

tuff, I thought you dropped off the face of the earth..havent seen ya for days. You been out looking for sheds yet??

Browtine,
Sweet pics man. I ain't seen anything carrying since the last week of Jan. I hope you can find the sheds of the one in the spotter. Looks like that is a Keeper there. I've been out looking for Bone a lot but only have the weekends now since I got off my ass and actually got a job. LMAO!! Hopefully, I'll be able to find some nice chunks of Bone 'fore Bear Season gets going in full swing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back