Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

700 rifle tag

T

timmy

Just called Miles City FWP to see how many rifle tags were issued. 8000 this year up from 7500 last year if her numbers were correct. The counts must have been really good doesn’t add up to what I’m seeing.

Can’t speak for south of I-94 but there are more Antelope on the North half than there were a year ago.

Just called Miles City FWP to see how many rifle tags were issued. 8000 this year up from 7500 last year if her numbers were correct. The counts must have been really good doesn’t add up to what I’m seeing.

Did u get a tag ?

Ok well good luck . I have a friend around savage and he said there's lots of antelope around . But who knows

North of miles city numbers are down east of miles city numbers are down ismay and baker area are way down and have never came close to recovering from 2011. But I forget how big of an area we are talking about. Must be a lot of them out there I just haven’t seen that.

I travel 212 between ashland and belle fourche. I see quit a few. When i fly my cub back and forth i see a lot more. But i will admit when i first moved to mt 11 yrs ago there were more. One time i had to stop and wait for a herd to cross the road. 2 songs on the radio later i could go. And they were runnin! Looked like water flowing over the road. I havnt seen a herd like that in many years.

Two more days for us rifle guys and we shall hopefuly be eating antelope! Good luck to those who drew.

I just bought a point this year , have good # of points built up , msybe apply next year if winter isn't too hard on em

I archery hunted 700. Me and my two boys didn't have any trouble finding antelope or filling tags.

No 700 tag for my boy and I but we did draw a 500 tag . Hope there is a few hanging around there this weekend ! We are going if I get better , I'm down with the Sickness..not to happy right now .

No great pics but i filled both tags yesterday and today. Buck was a little over 12" so no wall hanger boone and crocket but will go great with betty crocker! Havnt seen any real monsters lately.

I hunted the 700 area tagged out opening morning on a smaller one, LOTS of hunters driving around pushing them around. I did cover a ton of area scouting the day before the season and most of the goats were in one area other then that a ton of nothing. Saw tons of does so thats promising

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back