57 states, did you here that

mdcrossbow

now think about this...

The Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) is an international organization grouping fifty seven states which have decided to pool their resources together, combine their efforts, and speak with one voice to safeguard the interests and secure the progress and well-being of their peoples and of all Muslims in the world.

Kinda makes you wonder was Barrack Hussein Obama's 57 state reference a sign of stupidity or a slip. Afterall wasn't he raised as a Muslim?

now think about this...

The Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) is an international organization grouping fifty seven states which have decided to pool their resources together, combine their efforts, and speak with one voice to safeguard the interests and secure the progress and well-being of their peoples and of all Muslims in the world.

Kinda makes you wonder was Barrack Hussein Obama's 57 state reference a sign of stupidity or a slip. Afterall wasn't he raised as a Muslim?

MD,

What is John McCain's middle name?

This is funny that you are now paranoid of an organization that has been around for nearly 40 years, an organization that Dubya has embraced and set up a special envoy to meet with them.

President George W. Bush announced on June 27 2007 that the United States will establish an envoy to the OIC. Bush said of the envoy "Our special envoy will listen to and learn from representatives from Muslim states, and will share with them America's views and values." Sada Cumber became the US representative on March 3, 2008.

Are you really worried about Obama's foreign policy, or, are you actually scared of being led by a black man?

Must be tough for you to think about living the next 8 years of your life with a black man for YOUR president.

JC your a F Retard !

What dose this say ? <----- question mark; so you don't misconstrued that .

now think about this...

You read so mush sh.. into things I think just to make a play in your own mind that you are bigger then life. Said !

Good thing we never passed an English as an official language law, as you would obviously be illegal in your lack of edjumacation.

57 states, did you here that

JC your a F Retard !

What dose this say ? <----- question mark; so you don't misconstrued that .

You read so mush sh.. into things I think just to make a play in your own mind that you are bigger then life. Said !

Typically, most racists and paranoid conspiracy freaks come from the under edjumacated parts of society, as they are the most easily manipulated by others.

So Jose, I was wondering......if Dudya had mentioned "57 states" would you give him a pass ?

So Jose, I was wondering......if Dudya had mentioned "57 states" would you give him a pass ?

Yeah...... I give him a pass for creating the envoy to the OIC. It is important to have communication to all of these types of organizations. How many of them does the US belong to????

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wisco94
Back