B

bcat

View

Here is the big guy!!! Thanks KW for sharing this with us! bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Holy smokes, I figured if it was to be true it would have been a zoo or some sort of captive cat, after all I seen a 69 pd house cat of TV last night, so fat the owner wheels it around in a wheelbarrow, what in the world did ya feed that thing, theres a guy near me thats got one outside in a big encloser, he gets lots of dead cows from local ranchers etc and has a permit to take roadkill home, should have seen the guy when cattle truck wrecked on a bad corner here this fall, must have killed 20 steers, he was having the time of his life choppin them things up, Kinda fun to rig a dog through there late at nite and hear the box blow up.....lol

------------------
chewin_md_clr.gif
GatoMan

This cat is about 6yrs and 240lb here, Check him out at 9yrs. We had this cats parrents and sold him to this fellow at about 3 months He sure did like to feed him.KW

Now that is a big kitty! I have been trying to find the address for the animals finders guide! They sell cats of all sorts!African lions, chivets, tigers, botcats and a few other exotics for raisers!
Man what fun it would be to start your own stock and turn them all loose on an isolated area and allowed to breed for about 4 years and start to run it!
That would be a blast!!
As long as nothing was fenced and isolated! just think an African lion hunt in the rockies
smile.gif

Just a thought!!
Thump

------------------
sneaky.gif

IF YA CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG DAWGS, KEEP YOUR ARSE ON THE PORCH

http://www.geocities.com/thumper_67.geo

About 10 years ago some body had a African Lion hunt like Thumper mentioned in the Kings City California area. Everything was hunkie dorie until the lion exscaped and they had to get the help of the sherif and others to track it down. It shur made the news on TV.

I do not know if the cat was behind a high fence or not.

I would love to catch one like that in the wild!!!!! WHAT A HIDE!!!!!! bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back