Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

.270WSM 110gr TSXs

ruger243223

Just finished shooting my sub moa and here are the results. I didn't have time to shoot more than 1 group but it was a good one. I was hoping I could get this to work. I think it will be an excellent deer round. Anyway they grouped out at 100 in .437. Stoked with H380 and 2800coal. No signs of pressure so may have to go up a little more. Harvest is close so time is thin. Anyway thought some people would find this useful. HAPPY HUNTING

Cool! My "new favorite" deer rifle and load is my Sub-MOA in .257 Wthby with the 100 gr TSX at about 3600 FPS. Flat-shooting and the bullet gets there like right now! I haven't measured a group yet, but they are well under an inch.

Hey Cali I also shoot the 100s in my 06 and they shoot well under an inch also. I just love them I hope these will be all that I expect them to be. As for killing better or not I don't know I suspect that they will kill great. I load 120s in my 7mm and they leave a messy hole, alot of expansion. I hope these turn out good. I am going to have to invest in a chrony. I would love to see just how much I can get out of these. HAPPY HUNTING

I'll be interested to hear how fast they're going as well. Should make one hell of a screamer.

I think it will also, hoping to get chrny soon. Any suggestions on which one to get. Are there any that are better. Looking at around spending 200-250 HAPPY HUNTING :D

There's been a few threads on this very thing over at 24hour in the Gunwriter's section. IIRC, the Shooting Chrony's got a pretty good response and they are fairly inexpensive. I think you can even by refurbed units from the factory.

I have a Shooting Chrony, and it has worked fine. Oehler has a better reputation as far as accuracy is concerned, I believe. It may also be more consistent in various types of lighting. As I said, though, my Shooting Chrony has worked fine in most daylight conditions for me. I got it from Midway USA on sale, and it has the remote read-out so I can get the info at my bench. It can also be hooked up to a printer if I wanted to do so.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back