Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2024 Turkey Season!

Nothing gets me more excited than seeing this preseason. This is croked toe. Been seeing his tracks a couple years now.he got to be 5 or 6 . Independent bird that doesn't like hanging with the boys. Thayed problem kill him .
Saturday morning I'm taking my granddaughter to BPS to buy her camo. Then we're going to Bow Hunter Banquet for Md.

Attachments

• 20240303_161952.jpg
    20240303_161952.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 8
Well, there’s this…

View attachment 317276

And then there’s this:

View attachment 317277

Yep, it’s time. 12 ga. 3” mag #5’s…

So, what’s your Turkey Season starting to look like?

Awesome! I am blessed to have two large flocks staked out on private land where I’m the only hunter. I have another that I know is loaded, but I haven’t scouted it yet. It’s my next yote hunting destination.

I know… I know… these relationships have been like managing a garden. One family I’ve taken on the ride from being semi-anti-hunting to teaching their kid how to hunt for field to table food.

My goal is to take one with a bow this year! I need to leave shotty at home, or I just end up grabbing him.

Getting excited for it here. Way less snow than last year so birds should be much better distributed. Goals are to fill my tags, help wife fill at least one and I’d really like to help out a coworker or two

Heading to Florida next week 1st hunt.
S.C. hunt on the return. 2nd hunt.
Virginia 3rd state , couple of great farms, I'll hunt a number of times.
Maryland. My home state 4th
PA. With old HS buddy 5th state
VT. White Mt 6th state.
And NY Adirondacks 7th.
I am hoping to plan and get a hunt in NM next year and then head back to SD .

I'm able to get away for these hunts because my son runs the shop these days. I give him his time for deer season.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back