2001 Gemsbok

Mitch

I thought I would try to post a picture of an Oryx (Gemsbok) I took while on a depradation hunt in NM. The bul has 36 Inch horns. It is the third one I have taken in NM.

Mitch

ross.jpg

MITCH.. I think Ya did it right.. Angle fire has a "FIREWALL" whic h basically means theye Block pictures from OTHER site... Mostly UBB"S like this one here.. You need to host it on another site or Fire it of to Worthless NUT. HE's DA MAN :D :D

What do they cost to hunt on the depridation hunt??????? For a non res. I have wanted one for a while, but the $1500 is a little steep

WN, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!! Thanks alot. Gila Monster gave me the code to load if from his web site. I guess I didn't load it right. The cost for a depradation hunt is the same as a regular hunt $1500. I have to apply for them because I have all ready done my once in a lifetime hint in 1995.

Mitch :D :D :D

Mitch,

Thats a nice Gemsbok, thanks for sharing

Nut,

That guy in the undies looks more and more like you everyday :D

Don

Hey Mitch, I tested the url before I gave it to you and it worked. Later, when I looked again, it had changed to the same thing as yours because of the firewall. This is a new set of web pages for me and I really didn't know about the firewall. Sorry bro! Hey guys, that Gemsbok (Oryx) isn't Mitch's biggest one either. I guess because I didn't go with him on that hunt? Hahahaaa lol

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back