Recent content by WoodMoose

  1. WoodMoose

    Plate ‘em up

    My Step Dad and I loved that on rye bread - we called them cannibal sandwiches
  2. WoodMoose

    Plate ‘em up

    I love game tartare but need to try that carpaccio style
  3. WoodMoose

    Plate ‘em up

    Snow goose meatloaf and sides - Wife does a great job with game meat meatloaf without adding pork fat or such
  4. WoodMoose

    Plate ‘em up

    I’ve got some of that same china
  5. WoodMoose

    2026 Colorado draw results

    Zugged on a pronghorn tag I had good hopes on Oh well
  6. WoodMoose

    Plate ‘em up

    Pressure cooked some turkey legs, served up with pine nut couscous and a fig wine sauce I made for it
  7. WoodMoose

    Plate ‘em up

    My Wife made me wild turkey jaeger schnitzel today
  8. WoodMoose

    Plate ‘em up

    Me too
  9. WoodMoose

    Plate ‘em up

    Whatever it was, this version was spot on
  10. WoodMoose

    Plate ‘em up

    Wife made me Thai yellow curry with with Shrimp today
  11. WoodMoose

    Plate ‘em up

    I popped the eyes and mouth out (the rest was already cleaned. Rinsed it off good in cold water while the pot of water got to a boil. Add it to the boiling water with an onion cut in half, a big jalapeño cut in half and a small handful of baby carrots. Turned it to simmer and simmered until the...
  12. WoodMoose

    Plate ‘em up

    Grilled mojo octopus and a salad
  13. WoodMoose

    Plate ‘em up

    Wife made me dalkduritang last night - Korean spicy chicken stew
  14. WoodMoose

    Plate ‘em up

    peri-peri sauced Sandhill Crane leg meat over sticky rice
  15. WoodMoose

    Plate ‘em up

    Cackling Goose breast seared in bacon drippings
Back
Top