Twice while pronghorn hunting I've shot the dirt about 6 feet in front of me. When looking through the scope, a couple inches above the barrel, the slight rise of the ground would go unseen.
I now use a taller bipod and haven't had that happen.
Colorado archery bull on a solo backpack hunt.
I had an awesome time but not sure I want to do that packout again! I say that now but come next season I'm sure that'll wash away.
Seems like an easy solution would be to make a lifetime license discount your costs by the resident price. All other rules apply a normal.
Gives residents a reason to buy one and a consolation if you move away.
I pulled my right calf in September last year. Took about 6 weeks somewhat off. Guess it wasn't enough, and it evolved into PF by December. Been fighting it ever since in both feet, but the right leg is worse. PT has helped with it, but I have to be diligent and if I get lazy things get really...
In 2023, we bought a popup camper and took my year and a half old daughter to Homer and back. Once there, we stayed with family and I worked remotely. Had to go up the Cassiar and back on the Alcan due to fires. Great trip overall.
We essentially had 9 days on each end for driving and it would...