Recent content by brockel

  1. brockel

    Gear Room - Let’s see yours

    You’ve gave me an idea on how I need to do mine. Just What I need another project
  2. brockel

    It’s not just corner hopping…

    You spelled ass hats wrong
  3. brockel

    Sunday Pic of the Day

    Right now I’m either working or chasing sports. Hope to sneak away to hunt end of this week for a half day or so
  4. brockel

    Internal wall tent frame worth it?

    Nothing worse than a flopping tent in the wind all night long when you’re trying to sleep. Get the internal frame
  5. brockel

    I will need help in 5 years

    The creep has gotten faster in the last 5 years. I think the southern general tag took 6 points for 100% draw this year. I think 3 years ago you could snag a general tag with 2 points
  6. brockel

    I will need help in 5 years

    The amount of points I burned this year just to hunt a general unit with a friend would have got me a hell of a tag a few years ago
  7. brockel

    Birria bombs

    Going to have to give this a try
  8. brockel

    Wood stove boot dryer

    Anyone built a boot dryer for your wood stove for the tent? Got a couple ideas I’m going to do was just wondering if anyone else has perfected it so I don’t have to experiment.
  9. brockel

    Montana Mule Deer Mismanagement

    Wait till they start sports and then try and find time to take them.
  10. brockel

    Montana Mule Deer Mismanagement

    I thought I was generous with the boarder
  11. brockel

    Montana Mule Deer Mismanagement

  12. brockel

    Montana Mule Deer Mismanagement

    Yep that’s a lot of it. Also a lot of people can buy a lot of beef for $600 in fuel to chase elk and maybe get lucky out west.
  13. brockel

    Montana Mule Deer Mismanagement

    Most people I know get an elk tag every year but if they don’t draw a permit they aren’t heading west to hunt general
  14. brockel

    Montana Mule Deer Mismanagement

    I’d say the majority of what I see is 6 and 3
Back
Top