Nampa/boise Job (e.i.t.)

Hmmm - I'm an old guy and all my experience is in reviewing surverys, drafting legal descriptions, plotting easements, etc...... but it would get me out of Kalifornia....

Cali, I'm guessing we wouldn't pay 1/3 of what you're making now.......

Not 8 weeks vacation....Just PTO. We'll start at 3 weeks.

Washington Hunter.... You an LSIT or know one ? Do you know Cadd, Plats, and what system ? Pays Negotiable I'm guessing....DOE !!! ;)

Just passed the LSIT a couple months ago (first try.) But...I'm not ready to move yet. 15 years and I'll be ready and more than willing to get the hell out of this state. :D

Don't know autocad, yet. Well, I do know the basics, but it's been 10 years since I've played around with it, so as you can imagine, I don't know much.

For $250. an hour I will bring my Drafting board/T-square and slide rule.... when do I start?.....and I will only work 12 hrs a week.... don't want to screw up my retirement.:p :) :D

For $250. an hour I will bring my Drafting board/T-square and slide rule.... when do I start?.....and I will only work 12 hrs a week.... don't want to screw up my retirement.:p :) :D

I'll work for less than that. For 40 bucks an hour, 4 weeks vacation, 2 weeks sick leave, and health insurance, I'll move to Boise tomorrow.... :D

are they looking for any civil engineering Technologist? I may be interested if they are and I would have to have somthing that would not put me in front of the computer screen all day every day. been there doing that and after 20 years I am getting alittle tired. Will send resume if you would like just give me you email address.

Calif Hunter - Hmmm - I'm an old guy and all my experience is in reviewing surverys, drafting legal descriptions, plotting easements, etc...... but it would get me out of Kalifornia....

That's what I did, used my "old guy" experience and started applying to anything that looked good. I took a cut in pay, not quite as bad as Moosie's guestimate, but it was worth every penny.

And best of all, it got me out of the "Nanny State of the West"... not to mention that just about everyone speaks english as a first language. (JoseC excepted)

Gee I dunno mate, I earn $140.000 AUD multiplied by .88 = $123.000 USD, I work 4 days on 4 days off, get unlimited sick leave, 25 days annual leave a year, 14% superannuation scheme,free power and water, an annual bonus tax free payment of around $7.500 an in house mortgage rate of 1.2% plus $5000 a year free air flights, I really would like to work with you fulla's but heck, I'm under qualified for the position, ...........bugga.............

3 weeks vacation? Hell, that's hardly enough to meet family obligations; when am I supposed to go hunting..? :D

are they looking for any civil engineering Technologist?

Uhhhh what do they do ?!?!? Is that like a Civil PE ?

so as you can imagine, I don't know much.

He....hehe.. hHEHEHEHE HE HAHA HAHAHAHAHA.. Dude, please don't leave it open like that ;)

KiwiHunter, with all that money and free time you should be buying your favorite board owner a new gun or somethnig :p

Yep, I was gunna buy you one of them there Coopers, but then I thought Nah, you win a new rifle each year at those deer hunter ball things you attend :D .

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back